What if you Dream something horrible which do not let your feet enjoy walking & dancing????
Scary thought some of your readers cannot even think this for even a second.
Many of us suffer from foot rashes and uncomfortable skin conditions, this can happen due to skin disorder, which can cause corns, warts and skin rashes on the top of the feet but this can affect the entire parts of the body.
Skin allergy can be caused by a number of factors, such as sun exposure, dermatitis and allergies. Here is some information about skin allergy conditions, which can often create skin complications of the foot.
- Angioedema: this is a type skin order which is caused by allergy. In this skin causes painful and itchy welts that appears on your feet and you also suffer from cramping and difficulty in breathing. Those who are allergic to berries, pollen, eggs, animal dander or any antibiotic usually suffer from Angioedema.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema- in this skin condition your feet can suffer from blister that contain fluid that cause itching. The skin appears red or flakey and skin itching which can lead to skin infection.
- Dermatitis-if any person involves with the substance like metals, fabrics, detergents, plants and cosmetic can cause dermatitis. This causes inflammation and irritation to the feet skin.
- Toenails with slightly sunken-the skin of nail beds both appear pale. The feet may feel cold and nails may also be brittle. The person may feel shortness of breath, headache and dizziness.
- Hairless feet or toes- this happens when there is poor circulation of blood supply. The symptoms they shoe such as while standing your feet look bright red or dusky but when you elevate them they becomes pale.
- Sore on the bottom of the foot- this is the symptoms of diabetes. Elevated blood glucose level lead to nerve damage in the feet. If untreated it can lead to ulcers.
- Onychomycosis- thick, yellow downright ugly toenails, it a fungal infection below the surface of the nail. The feet become visibly unattractive and nail smells bad and turns dark.
It is important to check your feet and care for it to remove uneasiness or allergic condition. If you have been experiencing the heel spurs, arch pain, plantar fascittis or above foot problems then, it is important to refer pedorthist or certified chiropodist. Get right medication to eradicate your allergy symptoms.
Role of Orthopedic Footwear
Even many pedorthist strongly suggest wearing orthopedic footwear which include insoles, orthotics, compression stockings which support ill foot condition and treats them effectively reducing pain & discomfort.